Sandali Corcione store respects the existing italian legislation about e-commerce.
For each order placed, Sandali Corcione invoices of material sent by mail order all'intestatario ex art. 14 DPR 445/00 and Decree 52/2004. Data supplied by the customer when the order will be included in the bill.
No change will be possible after the issuance of the invoice.
The customer can buy products in the electronic catalog at the moment at Sandali Corcione order. Images and technical data in support of the board of a product may not be complete and thorough investigations of the characteristics (for example, can vary the shape of a bottle)
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Sandali Corcione email response, sent to the email address supplied by the customer.
This confirmation message will again present all data entered by the customer undertakes to check for accuracy and timely corrections.
Placed the order at Sandali Corcione you represent that you have read the terms and conditions of sale, methods of payment proposed and the entire procedure of purchase. With specific reference to Articles. 3 of legislative decree 185/89 and 4 you will receive, via e-mail, all the information needed to identify the seller and the customer will be kept together with the e-mail of acceptance of contract.
Methods of Payment
Purchases made on Sandali Corcione are safe and secured and can be performed in different ways:
- Credit Transfer
Paying by credit transfer the order will be handled only after a bank credit receiving confirmation.
Payment must be made within 7 days from date of order. Go past the deadline, the order will be automatically canceled. The bank transfer purpose must necessarily bring the order number, the order date and client name.
The products availability has to be judged only from the credited.
The payment must 'be made payable to:
BANCA DEUTSCHE BANK S.P.A: AGENZIA SORRENTO (NA)
Selecting the type of PayPal payment, you will be redirected to a page on the PayPal site where in you can enter with your email address and password and make payment.
Your financial data will not be shared with Sandali Corcione but they will be handled directly by PayPal.
In case of order cancellation or rejection by Sandali Corcione, the amount will be refunded to your PayPal account and Sandali Corcione will be not responsible for delays and / or damage during repayment.
Information Regarding Cancellation Policy
SANDALS PURCHASED MAY BE REPLACED OR MODIFIED IN THE EVENT OF THE WRONG SIZE, FOR THE EXCHANGE OR REPLACEMENT YOU WILL FIND THE RETURN FORM PRE-FILLED IN THE PACKAGE. IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL, A VOUCHER OF EQUAL VALUE TO THE PURCHASED PRODUCT WILL BE DELIVERED, VALID FOR 12 MONTHS.
- We do not make refunds but only replacement of the product
- The purchased good must be substantially intact, can only be replaced and not reimbursed, being a handmade product
- The right of withdrawal concerns only and exclusively for a defective product
- The right of withdrawal can not be applied to our craft products only by size error or defect of the same
- Shipping costs will be charged to the customer
- Upon its arrival in the warehouse, the goods will be examined to assess any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for the exercise of the
- To exercise this right you will need to send us a notice to that effect, the exclusively handmade product is made to order can only be replaced and not reimbursedTime for reimbursement.
- The right of withdrawal is reserved only to natural persons, thus excluding purchases made by retailers or by persons who in any way purchase for resale to third parties
- We shall pay only in case of product defect
Procedure for returning goods
Send an email to email@example.com containing the declaration of exercising the right to return and indicating the following information requested:
- Order numer and date of order
- Identify which products must be returned ( using there article code)
- Customer bank details (IBAN)
You must then wait for a notification from our customer service authorizing the return.
Once you have received this notification the goods must be returned within 15 days, to the address below:
Corso Italia, 28
80067 Sorrento (NA) - Italy
Sandali Corcione is committed to refunding customers within 14 working days of receiving the goods by crediting the customers with the value of the goods as indicated on the invoice. This amount will not include shipping costs, this is in accordance with art. 5, paragraph 6 of Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999.
Information and Complaints
For shipments that may arrive damaged the purchaser is provided, upon notification of the incident, a shipment free replacement. For any clarification or any claim Sandali Corcione can be contacted at +39 0818770600 - or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday from 09.30 to 18.30)